I make no secret about how much I love Student Bodies (read my review here). Every year, there are a number of quotes from the movie that stick in my head. Simply, this is really smart, deadpan humor that hasn't become stale. Here's this year's list:
Top 10 Student Bodies Quotes for 2006:
10. "Talking? During horsehead bookends?"
9. "Why do they always run away from me? It's the galoshes. They're a dead giveaway. Why do I wear them? It isn't even raining!"
8. "Hasn't there been enough senseless killing? Let's have a murder that makes sense!"
7. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Sahara Tahoe. It's showtime!"
6. "I can never stop thinking about it. Funerals get me hot."
5. "I'll get it. I'm farthest from the phone."
4. "Please, don't be so formal. Call me Daddy."
3. "How do you feel about sex?"
"Did I mispronounce it?"
2. "Look at those two sneaking off."
"Well, maybe they have to go to the bathroom or something."
1. "And if I see one more horror film, I'll throw up. What makes them think that the American public wants to watch such stupid trash?"
"You're right dear, now hurry up or we'll miss The Dukes of Hazzard."