Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A complete idiot's guide

Check out my "Complete Idiot's Guide" to Ben Folds Five and Ben Folds' solo material up on Jeff's blog today. Grab the MP3s while you can; I don't know how long they are kept up there (maybe a week). Though I don't have one favorite band of all time, Ben Folds Five is one of my all-time favorites. To sorta-quote a line from a certain concert from their's: If you've heard these guys before, then you're a fan. If you haven't, you're about to be.

3 comments:

pimplomat said...

Eric, this has to be your shortest blog entry ever (I know how you love that "ever" word). :)

jefito said...

Thanks again for donating your time and prose...I appreciate both!

Sarah said...

Very nice guide. I don't think I told you how I discovered the greatness of Ben Folds last year. I went to a concert to see Rufus Wainwright and left jabbering on an on about Ben Folds.