Kev listed six non-important things/habits/quirks of his last week. Here's my list.
1. It's rare for me to go to the grocery store as a stand-alone trip. Usually there's a stop at Panda Express beforehand.
2. Somehow I can play double-bass at an alarmingly fast rate of speed but not at mid-tempo speed. If I learn how to properly play mid-tempo, does that mean I'll be able to play even faster?
3. Despite watching various bits and pieces from DVD box sets I got for Christmas, I've watched the Zao documentary, The Lesser Lights of Heaven, over and over again, more than anything else. Thanks again Ryan.
4. A large portion of Tin Cup was filmed down the street from my parent's house. My mom was an extra, as were a number of other people from Kingwood.
5. I rarely say "fixin' to." If I do, I apologize.
6. I've never watched the NBC version of The Office. I still think the BBC version is great.