Tagged by Can You See the Sunset from the Southside?
1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life?
Being creative and happy.
2. Money is just that - an object, so why aren't you doing it?
Who said I wasn't?
3. What's better: horses or cows?
Cows because Greg Brady sang, "Cows never laughed before/beanstocks never grow." Wait, that was "Clouds never laughed before." Seriously, you can do more with a cow than you can with a horse (insert your own twisted humor/logic here).
4. What do you think the secret to happiness is?
Understanding one's weaknesses and gifts and everything in between. Understanding there is very little we can control in our lives. Finally, knowing that no one else will ever be on the same exact page with you on everything.
5. When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to awake from? Can you share a bit?
I dreamed I met Jeremy London (Mallrats, 7th Heaven) in a bookstore. I was cool to him and he was cool to me. A brief encounter but a good one.
6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Fighter pilot (because of Top Gun) or a rock star (because of Steve Perry and Neil Diamond)
7. Complete this statement: Love is......
. . . something that exists in our minds and in our hearts and it knows no boundaries.
8. Can you tell a good story? (write one!)
I remember when I first saw Better Than Ezra's "Good" on MTV. Simple video for a decent song with a cool bassline, rather sloppy drumming and a memorable chorus. I still like the song and I put it on a mix CD a few months ago. How's that for a "good" story?
9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about?
Yes, it was about how sick I was when I picked up Jason at the hospital after his finger surgery. I nearly hurled because of the sterile environment (doctors offices and cheesmo rock band videos induce it). When the nurse fussed at me for not pulling up my car in a timely fashion, I wasn't happy. I didn't understand what the hurry was.
10. If you were to thank someone today, who would you thank?
Petula Clark - because of her dense pop songs are still ringing my head.
Who's next for blog tag?