Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Happy Birthday

Light one candle because this blog is a year old today. Chicago isn't losing its flavor with me (now the parking situation is a different story) and I'm seeing plenty. The Art Institute and Punk Planet visits went very well yesterday and now I'm wondering what exactly I'll be doing today. I can tell you this, we're all excited about the show at Beat Kitchen tomorrow night and hope that we all have a good time. I'm not placing any bets on how the show may or may not go. I focus on the fact that I'll be seeing four acts that I want to see and hang out with. Stay tuned . . .

1 comment:

Kev said...

Happy belated blogiversary! I was a bit swamped last week and didn't frequent my usual online haunts like I usually do; sorry I missed it, and here's to many more years of rich, bloggy goodness!